Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library FAQs - Common Questions Asked by Library Users
LIBRARY USERS ASK...
Do I need a library card?
- No. Walsh students and employees only need a picture ID to library staff to check out books.
How many books can I check out?
- You can check out 10 books at one time.
How long do books check out?
- Books check out for 4 weeks and may be renewed as long as no one else has requested the book(s).
How do I get materials my instructor put on reserve?
- Reserve items are housed at the Circulation Desk. Items may be used in the library for two hours and may be renewed if no one else is waiting to use the item(s).
Can I print my research in the library?
- Each semester students receive $24.50 in their PaperCut account for printing. $.07 is deducted for each page printed at the library or lab. Unused printing credit carries over to the next semester. If you need to add more money to your printing account, you may do so at the Business Office during business hours. Remember, many databases include an email option which lets you email articles to yourself which can later be printed on your own printer.
Research FAQs - Common Questions Asked by Database Users