Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Clink on the links below to access sources from the Finance Information Research Guide:
Locating Historical Stock Prices
Databases for Stock Reports
Morningstar Investment Research Center Access financial information on thousands of mutual funds
S&P NetAdvantage U.S. industry profiles, trends, ratios, and statistics, stock reports, mutual fund information, as well as Industry Global Supplements for Europe, Asia, Latin America.
Useful Internet Sites:
- Big Charts
- Click on the Historical Quotes tab at the top of the page.
- Enter the ticker symbol and then the closing date that you want.
- Yahoo! Finance
- Do a search for a company by entering the ticker in the search box at the top of the page; then click the Get Quotes button.
- Under Quotes (on the left), select the Historical Prices link.
- Enter the date you are looking for; select Daily, Monthly, Weekly, or Dividends Only and then click the Get Prices button
These tutorials will help you search effectively.
This e-book is a courtesy copy from Morningstar. it is a guide for new and experienced investors to help with personal finances. From creating a budget, merging finances with a significant other, to planning for retirement, the guide provides information for individuals at every stage of life.